Brave doesn't give me Ads

Hello, i have installed the Brave Browser on my Windows 10 Laptop. I live on Germany.

I have activate Brave Reward and also verified.

But i didn’t get any Ads.

Can you help me please.

With best regards

1 Like

Same problem here, i used to receive some ads, but now i’m no longer getting any ads, i from Brazil and i have all the notifications configured right, verified wallet, everything fine. I am not receiving ads for at least 2 months now, if anyone have any solutions, i’ll appreciate that.

I have the same exact problem.

I think you need to go to the ad settings and choose how many ads you want per hour. If that is on 1, you might want to increase it.
Also for Windows, I think you need to disable Focus Assist as it blocks notifications.

This was what I did.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

I have 5 Ads per Hour. But now i disabled focus Assist. When it works i Reply again.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

@parmaman2 @Nait @kaito
Hi welcome to the Brave community

@parmaman2 @Nait @litibru
The number of ads you see depends on the availability of the ads campaign in your country and match found between your interest.

Brave Ads — Supported Countries

How do I opt-in to Brave Ads?

Brave Ads FAQ

Brave FAQ

1 Like

It works man, now i get Ads. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Still nothing. I did all the things like uninstalling and reinstalling plus went to the website "bennish.net

Have you try the Solution from Kaito?? It works to my windows 10 Notebook !

I’ll tell you what worked for me: disable the focus assistant, top priority for brave notifications, then disable brave ads, close the browser completely, reopen it and activate ads again. After doing that i receive the first ad, waiting for more…

second ad now, maybe that’s mean something

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.