Claim captcha broken (linux)

Briefly describe your issue:
Can not solve captcha on claiming - multiple linux machines in same house (owned by different people)

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
linux,
Version 1.37.114 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
no idea

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
not sure

Browser updated to .116 on KDE within the past couple hours. Give that a go. I’m still waiting for the claim button to reappear, but not overly worried as the team is sorting it out

Same hapened to me yesterday on Linux Mint 20.04, just updated to .116 today lets hope it will fix the captcha issue.

same on .116 (adding characters to get to 20)

Yeah same thing here. I know that the rewards are still processing but it could be time to tag in @steeven and @Matches

1 Like

having the same issue on windows, my browser is updated. i had 2 random opportunities to use the captcha and it just gave me an error.

I got only once the message 2 days ago to claim but there where issues with the captcha in Linux since then I haven’t received any claim message.

Any idea if the claim messages appear once or random from time to time?

where ya’ll at @steeven @Matches i know you guys are working hard but we gotta crush this issue

yep still broken 80 days left to claim

@xtat Just curious, was your issue resolved with the latest fixes and the Brave version update 1.38.109? Did you receive your payments?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.