Can't complete captcha to claim reward

Looks like I have a machine that can not complete the CAPTCHA to claim rewards. Ever since upgrading to Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit) the claim button when pressed it opens the new window. When you try to drag the image to the appropriate location it does nothing. It does not reset like it you put it in the wrong location it just resets. I have tried the various tricks as enlarging and making smaller and that does not work. I have another machine running the same version on the same version of KDE Plasma and it did not have the issue. Not sure what would be causing the issue on this machine.

Is your DPI set to 100%?

Yes both in the display settings in KDE as well as in the browser. Normally when it was a DPI issue the captcha would reset and have you try a different symbol (at times). This is like its not grabbing the object at all.

I did some more testing and what ever the bug is with the Chromium build that is not letting you move tabs around is also what is messing with the CAPTCHA. I downgraded to:
Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110
and was able to claim the reward.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.