Claim button doesn't appear for this May payout

**Claim doesn’t appear for this month. Last month there were problems with payout also, I got only 0.25 Bat, But the problem got fixed several days after. But this month payments doesn’t show the claim button after the notice that say your reward is on the way disappeared. **

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Unverified

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**Yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**No

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

2 Likes

Same problem here with claim

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem for the third month

1 Like

I just realized Brave changed the NTP Rewards card! It no longer shows your Rewards status, you have to go to brave://rewards to see that! I actually think this will do away with a lot of UI display issues! Sorry for the digress. Just surprised me to see. :smiley:

If you have not received previous and/or this month(s) payout, you should submit a ticket following the instructions in the applicable post below for unverified Rewards. Don’t be confused by the “Uphold” reference… I think it was just a typo… Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bro, this is not the UI displayed issues!.And this is not an android device if you didn’t see the the pic attached. I do live in a brave reward support country and had received the payment in the pass. Brave had many issue during the payout. For example last month payout was a mess. the claim button also didn’t showed up for some, some showed up but receive only 0.25BAT, But some how they fixed it. This month also the same but it has been a couple days seen the status of verified payout status shown complete but the unverified status shown claim available. But in reality the claim button doesn’t show up at all. I did receive the bat on my phone the claim button showed up as normal but in this Mac device nothing happen.

The information provided is for instructions to submit a ticket for a “Missing May 2022 Unverified Wallet Payment” for previous and current month claim issues for users who still have payout issues. It is for users with unverified Rewards. Please use the link and follow the instructions.

Sorry for the title of the topic posted and again, the reference in the post to Uphold. I guess I could have searched the forums for an appropriately titled topic which would have the exact same post, but was just easier to post the first one I ran across.

Edit: I edited the post and removed the Brave-Gemini supported countries reference. That was posted in error.

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.