Chinesse Cheap TV BOX H3 Allwinner R69

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I bought a Cheap Chinesse Tv Box with non official Android, my main Browser on Tv Box is Brave Browser, I have no issues with other Mi Box S but with this cheap clone tv box the main issue that I have is that when I play and embed video from ok.ru videos, the video freeze randomly but the audio keep playing.
I try turning Hardware Accelereation disable with chrome://flag and still have that issue, I try disable Vulkan (Idk what is this but I read on this forum) but no success just get a Green Line above the video but randomly video freeze.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I think this issue is generated becouse the video has Quality options like 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p an with some laggy internet maybe it change the resolution but the video frezze.
    The easiest solution is when its freeze take the mini keyboard and hit pause/play to refresh or play the video in low resolution like 360p but its a kind of streessful.

Expected result:
Hope there is some auto refresh thing that solve this problem

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Last Version avaliable for Tv Box

Mobile Device details
Tv Box R69 H3 Allwinner Processor with XR819 wifi chip some random clone cheap tv box

Additional Information:

None

@kodos,
I can ask Android team about this, but I think that you’re already aware of the most likely cause of the issue:

Thank you for reply, this doesnt happen with the windows edge but I really like the brave browser for the tv box

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.