I was watching anime on zoro.to the video got stuck and the audio continues

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.open Zoro.to
2.watch any anime
3.video is getting stuck

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

@Pratham_33 I just tried to replicate and had no issues. Can you please make sure to actually answer the questions asked in the template? For example:

• Brave Version:

• Details on which Android version you’re using?

Also might be helpful to know:

1. Does it happen regardless of whether Shields is enabled?

2. Does it happen after any particular length of time or randomly happens?

3. Have you tried changing servers? For example, if it was playing video on Vidstreaming, did you try switching to Vidcloud, Streamtape, or StreamSB to see if it replicates?

4. Have you tried clearing cookies and/or cache?

5. Have you tried adjusting Shields settings?

Brave version 1.51.110
It happens when on full screen and i recently changed my phone on my previous phone I used to use brave for this and it was seemless no problem but in my new one this problem is there when I turn off the brave shield video doesn’t play

Unfortunately, I can’t replicate on my end no matter what adjustments I make. I’ve been trying to randomly test.

I will say current version since May 9 has been 1.51.114.Double it will make a difference, but try to make sure you’re using most recent.

@Pratham_33 Also, you didn’t answer all the questions I asked you previously. Like if you’ve tried clearing cookies and if it happens regardless of which mirror/server you use to watch the video.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.