Cheated out of rewards in consecutive months

Last month I was supposed to get over 5 BAT and got only 3.75. I thought ‘No problem, it’s probably gonna roll over into next month.’ Well next month came and went and this time instead of getting over 6+ on my desktop, I only got 0.25! Also received the same miniscule amount (0.25) on my mobile.

Getting frustrated with this repetitive issue.

I was de-listed for speaking out. Good luck!

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

How many weeks exactly? because I got a verified wallet which received BAT a number of times already from Brave but stopped 3 months or so ago. I still get the claim button and see the monthly reward on the browser every month which resets to zero at the beginning of the next month but no BAT was ever transferred to Gemini. Already reached out to them and they basically said no transaction was ever processed…

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

My BAT Stopped accumulating at 1.911 as well this is such a bad product

Why did my BAT stop accumulating even though |I use the browser should I stop using it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.