My Brave Rewards are ALL Screwed up!

At the end of last month I had 15+Brave tokens in my account. For some reason I was only getting 6 of the tokens this month instead of all of them. What I ended up receiving was 0.25 tokens and the other 6 vanished… What is Brave doing to resolve this issue? Where did my 6 tokens go that I was supposed to receive? And why aren’t I getting all the rewards I earned for each month?

1 Like

This is a widespread issue. Here is a post from the brave team from last night.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

What exactly is the “appropriate” amount? Will we receive all the BAT that we have accumulated for that given month? Or will we continue to only receive a portion? I for one would like to see all my BAT go to my wallet at the end of the month and the new month begin with a zero balance. Thank you for your attention to this matter

So it’s been 3 days and haven’t seen any changes. What is going on? As I mentioned above I lost 6 brave tokens and only received .025 brave tokens. How is this being addressed?

1 Like

Please note they are still processing.

It does no good for everyone to keep asking the same question over and over. If you havent received a payout once rewards have been completed, that would be the appropriate time to submit a request. But as they are still processing, you will only get the same answer.

Okay, we received our March payout, Thank you for getting that to us. But what about the hold over? Why aren’t we receiving all our BAT every month? How do we get all our BAT that we earned each month?

Rewards shown are estimates. Some earned rewards are not fully reconciled at the time of rewards payout and are held over to the next month.

I don’t understand what that means? I started March with approximately 3 BAT. Ended up with just over 15 BAT and received 7+ BAT. I thought the reconciliation Was the first 7 days of the month while we are waiting to receive our rewards? So I don’t understand. I click on your ads, that gives me a set amount of BAT…

Really! That’s what you took away from my comment. Good thing you’re good with computers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.