Description of the issue:
Since 4 days, my bookmark folders have started to randomly display mutiple instances of the same bookmark (some of them).
- The new instances are listed randomly across the folder (see picture)
- I can’t rely these sudden appearances to the related page, which I may have visited or not, neither did I call or apply a new feature or extension.
- Switching on or off the bookmark bar doesn’t change anything
- Opening the Bar Manager shows that the new instances are also listed, which (I guess) suggest that the file has been updated too…?
How can this issue be reproduced?
- no specific steps that I’ve tested are showing any relationship with what’s happening
Experts Examination and correction
Brave Version( check
Version 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)