Changing frequency of Brave updates

IS there a way to change how often Brave updates? I am getting an update every few days. It pops up, requests I download 130 on three seperate computers and really slows my work down.
If there was a way to make it so that it would save the update s to once a week or a month (unless a critical zero day security update), that would be great and a whole lot less intrusive.
I want to promote Brave to my friends and co-workers but could not do so as it would also really annoy them and I want to be able to give them a hassle-free browser experience. Not one with popups every few days saying they need to update.

1 Like

Hello @muzkore, thank you for letting us know about this. We are always working to improve Brave. There have been important releases lately. For security reasons we do not recommend to disable this feature but you can do it going to --disable-auto-update runtime flag if you’re that interested stopping them.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.