Can't verifie my uphold wallet

Description of the issue: I’m traying to verifie my uphold wallet, I did formt my notebook, and after I installed brave, and I’ve tried veririe it as usually I do, when a format my notebook, but when i do all the process, appear a screen with an erro, saying “Error: device limit reached”, And i don’t know how i can disconect all devices, to recheck it.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): Format notebook, new installation of brave, and erro when i try to verifie uphold wallet.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result: The expected resulte is take my wallet verified, to receive bat on it.

**Reproduces how often: always, after I’ve formated my notebook.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10 / Brave: Versão 1.36.109 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

Additional Information: don’t have. Observation, i didn’t disconect my wallet, before a format my notebook.

See previous post related to the matter. Use the search function and type ‘device limit reached’. There is also a big FAQ created by a user.

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

1 Like