Can't transfer my BAT earned from the last year to my verified uphold wallet

I have accumulated about 250 BAT over the past few years using the brave browser. I want to move these out to my verified Uphold wallet but it will not let me. My current rewards will transfer fine but not the ones from a while ago.

1 Like

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Beta and will be in Release version next week. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

@steeven No problem at all. I appreciate the follow up and for your work to get a fix! Looking forward to the release.

I am moving laptops and created a Verified Uphold wallet, however the BAT from the browser is not transferred to the Wallet.
At the same time, the Rewards earned on my other laptop has successfully moved to Uphold. I have 36 BAT which I will lose if nothing works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.