Can't Sync PC to PC

I get a sync code on either my desktop or laptop. I copy it and send it by email to my other PC. I either paste it in or type it in. (You can see I’ve really tried) No good. The exact code comes up with a wrong word count every time.

I tried from each PC. Emailing a paste, emailing an attachment, typing in the code. Both ways didn’t work.
That was a few days ago.
Just now:
I took some screen shots. I was trying to do it again. Now I can’t find where you put the “I have a sync code” button.

No syncing.
Ever.

Windows 10
Version 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@LiftOff,
Are you attempting to sync two versions of the browser that are both updated? Just want to make sure you’re not syncing a browser that was using Sync v1 with a browser running Sync v2 (implemented in latest update) because this would not work as the systems are different.

That said, when you go to Settings --> Sync the I have a Sync code button should be found here:

Braves sync settings is still under building process.So you may face problem and it will be resolved in the future updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.