Can't reach Rumble.com using Brave and Chromebook

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Chromebook with Brave Browser installed as an Android App
  2. The “Unable to Reach Site” error returns when typing rumble.com
  3. Sheild or third-party cookies as well as any other privacy or site settings I have used did not change it. I can reach Rumble using an Android phone with no problem!

Expected result:

https://rumble.com/ is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave 1.61.116, Chromium 120.0.6099.217
Android 9; Build/R119-15633.72.0

Additional Information:

• Resetting browser data and setting everything to default doesn’t help.
  • Android phone works fine!
  • Looked for any possible configurations that could cause this issue but haven’t been able to get passed it.

@samtarani,
Thank you for reaching out.
Taking a look at this now. Can you confirm that it’s only rumble.com that you encounter this issue on? Other sites load normally using Brave on your Chromebook?

So I just tried odysee.com and am getting the same results! That is interesting! This means it must be how Brave interfaces with these two apps. There might be other ones but so far only these two. All other sites seem to load fine. I have Duck Duck Go as well as Chrome installed and they both work fine with rumble.com and other sites on the same Chromebook. YouTube and other video platforms work fine as well BTW…EIther of “Desktop” Or “Mobile” do the same!

Everything started to work fine this morning! I can access rumble.com as well as odysee.com! Not sure if you guys did anything to make it work but it all seems fine now. Thank you!!

1 Like

Could have been the latest update or could have been something those sites did on their end — either way I’m glad it’s working now!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.