I use Brave for an online database system. I have to print 3x5 cards to label all the units. In the old Brave, I just used a print profile (3x5 size, manual feed, landscape) I had set up with the printer and it worked great. Now it prints the content as if it were a standard letter paper size, even if I tell it it’s a 3x5 card. The content is all scrunched up tiny in the upper left corner. Doesn’t matter if I use the Brave print control or my printer control with my saved profile - the result is the same.
Had to go to Firefox and they print the cards correctly, but I get one printed card and one blank card for every one. Major pain in the posterior.