Can't login to Facebook using Brave Browser on Desktop

**Description of the issue:
I am using Brave Browser on Desktop, Windows 11. This issue started a few days ago. But I’ve only paid attention to it just now. Whenever I try to login my Facebook account in Brave Desktop, I get an error that says “Invalid Credentials”. I’m sure that my inputted credentials aren’t wrong though. I tried it on Microsoft Edge, and I was able to successfully log-in. I get two pages whenever I try to login. I tried logging in with and without brave shields, but the result’s still the same.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to facebook.com and enter Facebook Email and Password
  2. Get redirected to the page saying that my credentials are “invalid”
  3. Try to login again using the same credentials in the current page
  4. Get redirected to another webpage saying that “Your Request Couldn’t be Processed: There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.”

Expected result:
I should be able to login to my Facebook account using Brave Desktop Browser again

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.67.123 Chromium: 126.0.6478.126 (Official Build) (64 Bit)

Additional Information:
I can login to Facebook using Microsoft Edge just fine but it’s not the same for Brave Browser. I can’t tell if this is a problem on the Brave browser or the Facebook website itself. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks!!!

Try Logging in Private tab.

1 Like

Thanks! Logging in using Private Tab works. Now, I wonder why it doesn’t for regular tabs

1 Like

@Marcrafvan,
Can you try clearing site data for for facebook.com and then try logging in again and see if you are able to login?

You can do this by going to facebook.com, clicking the “tune” icon in the address bar then Delete data

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
I left for the night and came back to it the next morning. I tried logging into Facebook, and then, by some miracle, I am now able to log in using regular Brave Tabs without me doing anything to fix the problem beforehand.

That’s why I never got to try this method that you’ve told me about. I will keep it in mind if I ever encounter the same problem again in the future. Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I will leave this thread open in case the issue occurs again.

1 Like

Do you have trouble logging into your social media accounts or have trouble accessing them? I suggest getting in touch with Angelina if you have any problems with your social media account. She works for META, so I can tell you that she is incredibly dependable and always there to help. I advise you to get in touch with her at [email protected] or via her Instagram account; Angelina_Christopher1738. She is the best solution. Her dependable and timely assistance made me feel relieved instead of frustrated. Please get in touch with her if you need help right away!

I am having this exact same issue in 1.68.137, however private window doesn’t work.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you!