Cant LogIN into Binance whit Brave (PC)?

I can’t log in into Binance whit Brave browser, when I open a Binance page LOG IN button keep loading all the time, without any typing from my side.

Hi @NoSatoshi - thanks for writing in.

Can you share a screenshot of what it looks like when you try to login? Have you successfully logged in before on Brave?

What version are you running?

I’ve had this issue on Dreamhost - panel.dreamhost.com, and also numerous payment websites where (presumably third-party) cookies are handled.

A user on some other forum posted that this is due to Brave’s cookie-handling being layered on top of Chrome’s cookie handling. Turning Brave’s Shield off made no difference, but login started working after explicitly adding the site hostname to “chrome://settings/content/cookies” -> “Allow”.

With these kind of issues, Chrome is still needed as a backup browser. Please fix this Brave - you’re doing a terrific job so far!

[Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

1 Like

Just tested (not with 2FA). Seems good here; https://secure.fanboy.co.nz/gif/binance.gif

Can you confirm its still happening? Do you have 2FA?

brave version 1.1.23

I can’t even click on Log in button after I type my email and password,because this dots keep loading all the time

yes I have 2FA,and its still happening

why I cant post a video?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.