Can't log in to Wyze

Keep getting this error. Any suggestions?

Hey @dwestenk Using user/pass or amazon login?

Using Wyze userid & password.

I got a warning at the top, but I was able to login/logout without issue. I had no captcha requests during the login process

Does the issue show up in private window mode?

I am able to sign in via private window mode, but when I go to My Account | My Services, I get this:

Okay, investigating possible fixes. Do you have any extensions installed? Is shields set to Aggressive or standard?

The only extension installed is 1 Password – Password Manager 2.1.4

Shields is set to Standard

The only extension installed is 1 Password – Password Manager 2.1.4
Shields is set to Standard

Any further suggestions?

Try @@||pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js$domain=wyze.com in brave://adblock does that help?

I don’t know what to do with that…

No, “@@||pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js$domain=wyze.com” code in the brave://adblock doesn’t help.

After investigation the site that is blocked is kaptcha.com that is blocking Wyze from allowing login.

@Rudder2 kaptcha block was removed a few weeks back. @dwestenk Is this still an issue?

Yes these hackers are tryna keep the Bitcoins out our hands.

I reinstalled Brave for the third time on three different phones.There a breach in the system a bug powerful that can bypass adblocker

I literally just updated Brave yesterday and this problem still exists.

I made this account just to yell you that fix didn’t work since the other dude didn’t know how to implement it.

Okay, a fix is incoming. I tested the login initially which worked fine. Not to relise there was another login method on another wyze page.

The Wyze login problem is fixed. I was able to login today with out a hitch. Thank you for your help.

Today I login without problems but a few days ago I had some difficulties after Brave reinstallation.

All the best, John, marketing manager, WorkTime

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.