Cannot transfer BAT to Uphold Verified Wallet

I am unable to transfer BAT to my verified Uphold.com wallet. Brave home page displays my BAT. When I click on the BAT icon next to address bar, the window displays 0.00 BAT. When I click on “Add Funds”,the Uphold.com dashboard shows 0.00 BAT in my “Brave Browser Card”. I am confused at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same Problem, Unable to Transfer BAT to Verified Uphold account

Hi all, payments are still processing - February Brave Ads Payout Status - #4 by steeven.

Thank you for your reply Steeven, but this does not seem to be a problem with “payments… still processing”. I cannot transfer BAT to uphold.com wallet. When I click on the BAT icon, to the right of the address bar, the display says 0.00 BAT, while the “Brave homepage” displays my BAT. When i click on the BAT icon, then click “Add Funds”, log into uphold.com, my “Brave Browser Card” shows 0.00 BAT. Any help would be appreciated.

I posted a thanks in Feedback. Just wanted to say that my problem is solved and steeven was correct in waiting for “payments are still processing”. Wanted to share a thanks and spread some good news!

Thanks @stonks for the update - great to know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.