My BAT will not transfer into my wallet

Description of the issue:
Despite my payment date having passed, and my Rewards Settings page displaying that I have 1.76 BAT, I am unable to access these funds in any way. They do not appear in my Uphold wallet, and there is no “claim” button that will transfer them. I have no way to use or view these BAT, nor any way to confirm that they actually exist.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
no steps, it is impossible NOT to reproduce.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
newest version of Brave, on Windows 10

Additional Information:

1 Like

@YungCelly your wallet is verified, that means the bat will be sent you your uphold account automatically at the latest on Monday since the payments are still in process.

Thank you for the response. It is Monday and I still have not received payment.

:man_facepalming:, payments are still processing :grin:, follow this

Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to read. Seems like the payout status indicator should be something that is displayed in the rewards settings. I can’t imagine why that isn’t the case, but I assume there is a rational reason. That kind of lack of certainty and difficulty of finding information is really what turns a lot of people off to crypto and companies like Brave, I suggest they include a shortened version of that post in the rewards settings page itself. Thank you again though.

well, there’s a “feature request” section in this forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and I don’t mean to be rude but that link I provided to you, you could have found it yourself if you had searched enough :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.