Cannot open this site https://www.orkut.br.com/

bug

do not pass fist page, i click in the Button in the page and it do not go forward

0 Likes

@emersbl Thanks for reporting. I just tried it on Windows 10 x64 brave version 0.60.48 it works fine.

On which platform and brave version are you seeing this issue?

Thanks!

0 Likes

windows 8.1

0 Likes

the page of the first print apears to me but do noto procede til the login page

wich is like the print bellow

0 Likes

@emersbl Thanks for the additional information. Can you please provide one more information?
what is the brave version you have installed, please navigate to brave://settings/help to check the barve version:

I have verified on Windows 8.1 brave version 0.61.50. I am not seeing any issues.

Thanks!

0 Likes

ok, but can you see the login page of the site i told?

ok, i see that you created an account there, my windows 8 is strange, this brave was the first cromium based browser that worked here, i only could use firefox until now
i am not logged to microsoft trough this windows, i refuse, may be is this
my version

Brave
O Brave está atualizado
Versão 0.60.48 Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

Ajuda com o Brave

0 Likes

i see your version is superior to mine, but here says “browser is up to date”

O Brave está atualizado
Versão 0.60.48 Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

0 Likes

@emersbl,
Can you try logging in to the site with your Shields down? Visit the website, click the lion icon on the top right of the page

• toggle these protections “off” temporarily to see if you can access the site.
0 Likes

it is all deactiveted

also i tried others things in configuractions of the browser

0 Likes

also i could enter by android, in brave, but not in pc

0 Likes

the problem continue

0 Likes

@emersbl,
I was able to visit the site and click the button without issue – it took me to the login page. This was done with Shields up on release v0.61.52 on macOS.
Can you tell me what operating system you’re using?

0 Likes

windows 8.1

another problem is that i cannot login in google because it says no cookie activeted, so i go and activet cookies but do not work

0 Likes

Do you see the same behavior when you visit the site using Chrome?

0 Likes

the problem is that here all browsers based in cromium do not work, this brave was the only one
but i will try install crome again to test

0 Likes

closed #16

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes