Cannot Complete Verification for Website

My website is squarespace built. I verified it and process was complete, but then I deleted it to add a YouTube account to see what it would look like, and then decided to turn back to the website (since at that time we could only have one or the other).

Now I cant reverify my website, the verification process never ends. I dont get the email like the first time.

What should I do ?

1 Like

Issue is being investigated.

cc: @nvonpentz

1 Like

Same problem here, 2 weeks no solution

1 Like

Hi @Valmedia and @darkalfa,

Thanks for reporting this.

Please send me the url of your websites and the email addresses associated with your publisher accounts. I will look into this and reply with updates.

Best,

Nick

Hi,

My url is www.val.media
My email adress is [email protected]

Thank you for verifying

Same problem here. Waiting for days.

@almora your .well-known is not set up correctly, https://firatesmer.com/.well-known/brave-payments-verification.txt returns a 404. Please try again and reverify once you’ve confirmed this page loads.

Thanks,
Lauren

cc @nvonpentz

Hi @Valmedia

Your token in your DNS record is incorrect. I’m going to PM you the correct token. Can you please update the token and try again?

Thanks,
Lauren

I’ve been trying to do the same thing - shuttersdept.com.au, email [email protected]. Sent through emails 2 weeks ago, no response, brought it up in reddit as well but no resolution…

@LaurenWags

I am waiting for something or is there something else I should be doing ??!

Its been another week and I am still not verified. I dont understand.

Hi @RGhadamian

Is your site a wordpress site? Also, what verification method did you use?

Best,
Lauren

Hi @Valmedia

No, there is no action needed from you at this point - development needs to resolve an issue on our side.

Thanks,
Lauren

It’s a custom website and we used the file verification

Hi @RGhadamian

Thanks for the additional information. I need development assistance to investigate so I have shared this with the team.

Lauren

This is so long, its been what, 3 weeks ? What’s up Brave ?

Hi @Valmedia

I do apologize for the delay. The team is working through resolving issues with verification but there is not an estimated date of completion at this time.

Best,
Lauren

throwing my name in the ring for users where this is blocking

have verified txt record exist through dig -t txt brave-ledger-verification.DOMAIN

available to help debug

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.