Cannot access my Wix website

Something has changed and now I am not able to access my Wix website (www.truenews4u.com). I keep getting out of memory error message. I have deleted browser history, download history, cookies, cached images and files. I have restarted my computer and I have deleted from the DOS prompt all TMP and CHK files.

I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude E6440 laptop with 8 GB of RAM.

I have taken 2 screen shots from the Task Manager so you can see what is going on.

Not long ago, I was running into this same issue and someone make some changes on Brave’s end and it started working. Now, it is not working. I need this to work as I use Brave as my main web browser. I use Vivaldi as a backup and that is what I am having to do right now.

Your assistance in resolving this issue is most appreciated. I love the Brave web browser and I want to continue to use it.

Please help me.

Thank you and have a great day,
Eddie Rogers, Minister, D.D.

@erogers77,
Are you trying to login to the Wix backend? Or are you simply trying to visit your site (that is public facing) while using Brave?

I am simply trying to go to what the public sees (www.truenews4u.com). I am able to log-in to my Wix account and work on my newsletter. In fact, I am doing this now.

Hi @erogers77

Give it 24-48hrs, this should fix it

1 Like

Thank you and have a great day.

@fanboynz you’re the mam :heart:

Thank you. This issue appears to be resolved. I am now able to access my Wix website as well as be able to edit and publish newsletters.

Thank you again and have a great day,
Eddie Rogers, Minister, D.D.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.