Crashing on wix.com created sites and wix.com

wix.com

youfigureitout.org

I have the same problem.

I experienced this problem earlier today, I disabled the shield on the Wix site and it resolved the problem for me. I wasn’t getting a straight crash like this but no content was visible to me on the page. This seems to be a problem with how Wix presents information. I’m not certain the technical details of why this is as I haven’t really looked at it much at this time. I’ll try and update if I get a few minutes to dig into what’s really happening here however it seems like some sort of metrics or ads that Wix bakes into the page on unpaid blogs.

it’s happen on almost every wix site.

Yeah I’m fairly certain it has to do with the Wix content management platform. It looks like it runs a bunch of overlays and stuff. It runs a lot of Javascript files which probably call out all over the place and even if it is content coming directly from their network it is being brought in through javascripting from a glance.

Yes, today my wix store will not open in the Brave browser. It opens in another browser, but not on the Brave browser. This problem makes it inconvenient to use the Brave browser, because I like to copy links from my store site and paste them into emails when replying to prospective customers. Likely, I will switch away from the Brave browser to another brand browser where I will use my yahoo mail and also access my wix store.

Sorry to say that to me this does not look like a wix problem, is more likely to be a brave problem and their recent changes… switching back to chrome.

Okay the issue is because of a certain script that loads;

I guess if this script is quite popular, may need to remove the block. But I’ve whitelisted for the time being. Give it 24-48hrs for the update to show. (Related: Web address not popping up)

Hi everyone. I’m also experiencing this load failure on any Wix hosted website. It started for me yesterday (7/27/2019). Pic attached.

This is a problem with scripts. In order to view Wix sites at this time you need to select the shield at the top and disable it for that site. I haven’t found a way around it yet. I’m not sure if the dev team has.

Hi @Creegz. Disabling the Brave shield doesn’t work for me, my Wix websites still fail.

I’m sorry to hear that doesn’t work. If I come across anything else I’ll be sure to post it here.

Was a recent update (about an hour ago). too: Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) so I just re-test wix.com / wixsite.com / www.sailwanaka.nz / www.mtnspirit.nz

Seems these sites load okay, don’t lock up the page as previously. Atleast not this recent upgraded build of Brave

same here, cannot access to my page: https://www.zlightstudio.com/

Hi all. My Brave Browser is fully patched (Version 0.68.132) and I’m still having load failures for most Wix hosted websites.

I’ve just removed this filter, should take 24-48hrs for update to take in effect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.