Can i earn through all three brave browsers downloaded on same laptop

I have all three brave browsers (Brave, Brave beta, and brave nightly) downloaded on laptop and I am earning through all of them. The issue is that none of them are verified. I wanted to ask if I could verify all of them through the same uphold or gemini account and is it possible to earn bat through all three of them like this?

Hi and welcome to the community. The answer is Yes! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have all three versions too. I mostly use Beta and Nightly for troubleshooting and checking out new features before they hit the Release version. Each version (and profiles created in those versions) has their own unique Rewards wallet id and can be connected to a custodial provider.

Please be cautious when making connections. Even though the four device limit has been removed ( Device linking limits for Brave Rewards have been removed for Uphold and Gemini. You can now verify all your devices!), there are still limits in place and each connection you make with a unique wallet id counts. This is probably for fraud prevention to keep bad actors from abusing the system.

Also, Brave-Uphold connections are currently paused. So if your custodial provider is Uphold, you will not be able to verify your Rewards until Brave releases the pause on connections. Link to the notice posted by Brave staff: Temporary Pause On Uphold Linking

Finally, there are currently country restrictions in place. Brave is working on restoring connections and opening up connections but unless you reside in a supported country, you will not be able to verify with a custodial partner at this time. You can still view and earn Rewards if you are eligible (see the Brave Ads - Supported Countries for Rewards at this link Transparency Data Feed).

Participating in Brave Rewards and Brave Ads does not require verifying Brave Rewards with a custodian. Support for verified wallets may vary by region and custodian. Please see here for a list of supported countries for each custodial wallet service.

Hope this helps! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer!

But can i use all three browsers on the same laptop? I have them on the same laptop and want to connect them to gemini or uphold. Thanks!

@ahsanateeq Yes, you can use all three on the same device. No problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.