Description of the issue:
I want to remove a device from Brave sync but “remove device” button does not appear.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
Here is how this happened.
- I enabled sync on my MacBook (“MacBook-Pro” in picture) to back up my data. It was not enabled on any other device.
- My Macbook got formatted.
- New Macbook account (“Kamrans-Macbook” in picture) was created.
- Brave was installed.
- Sync was activated with pre-existing chain.
- I created another MacBook account (“Kamrans-Macbook (this device)” in picture) on the same device.
- I started to use that sync chain with this account, too.
- I wanted to delete my non-existent “MacBook-Pro” from the sync chain but delete button does not appear.
Reproduces how often:
I have only one instance of it
Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 1.27.108 Chromium: 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
MacBook Pro 2017