Bug report: "Cycle through the most recently used tabs with Ctrl-Tab" having unwanted consequences

There is a bug in the “Cycle through the most recently used tabs with Ctrl-Tab” functionality.

When the switch is activated, it also affects the CTRL+PGUP/PGDN shortcuts. It would be great if this could be fixed, because I like the idea of this option, but don’t want to sacrifice my usual CTRL+PGUP/PGDN for it. Thank you.

2 Likes

What does Ctrl-PGUP and Ctrl-PGDN do now?

@nisc,
I see what you’re saying – it appears that if the option is toggled on, using Ctrl + PgUp/PgDn now mimics the Ctrl + Tab shortcut, selecting the last used tab.

With the option off, pressing Ctrl + PgUp/PgDn shifts focus to the next tab (in the row) or the previous tab.

Thank you for reporting – I’m informing the team about this right now.

1 Like

@nisc,
It appears this issue is known – you can track it’s progress on our Github here:

Thank you! … Couldn’t find it on the forums but next time I’ll also consult Github :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries – you came to the right place. Appreciate your support.

1 Like

Ctrl-PGUP and Ctrl-PGDN do nothing at all when Ctrl-Tab setting is enabled here. (Windows 7, 32-bit)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.