Browser windows lost when computer restarts from either switched off, or from sleep: macOS Ventura 13.0 and Brave version 1.45.116

Hi I’ve just joined the community. Did so because I picked up a similar thread - still unable to fix the following:

Having a similar issue. Running a laptop macOS Ventura 13.0 and Brave version 1.45.116. Brave’s been my default browser for ~4yrs.

Previously, browser windows with multiple tabs open[but idle] have always reopened intact after wakening from either sleep, or restarting.
Now everytime I restart from sleep, or after power-on, most windows have closed and are no longer visible in the “Window” menu tab. I can reopen from history, where they’ve been saved under a heading of eg 14 tabs; then clicking restore all tabs. Previously, this was only ever necessary if Brave had crashed - which was usually due to running out of battery when Brave was in play.

Is this a glitch in the upgrade/my settings, or is this how Brave will function from now on? If its the former, can a community member help me resolve the issue?

Thanks, Rory

1 Like

Same problem here with Ventura 13.0.1

Apologies for the late reply — can you both please tell me what version of Brave you’re using when you see this issue? You can find this by going to Settings --> About Brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.