Browser window jumps to next display when closing a tab

System 1
Windows 10 pro 10.0.17134
Brave Version 0.58.21 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1070ti running 2 1080p monitors run over display link monitor 3 is 1080p TV over
Geforce 417.71

System 2
Windows 10 pro 10.0.17134
Brave Version 0.58.21 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Dual 970gtx running 6 1080 monitors 2 hdmi 4 dual dvi
Geforce 417.71

1 Like

Time for my monthly refresh,

Are there any updates on this?

Nothing juicy, but we are working on it. Another user just posted something interesting in the issue thread:

I tried that and it still jumps. dang.

1 Like

The plot thickens…
Thank you for checking and for your patience. I’ll see if I can highlight this issue in our next dev meeting.

Just updated again. still an issue. will this ever be fixed? is it even on anyone’s plate?

@supergtt
@the0ckid82,
Some users on GH are reporting that they are using Display Fusion in their setup - furthermore, that there’s an issue on their end that they’ve been addressing. From this issue:

Can either of you (or anyone else watching this thread) confirm whether or not you have Display Fusion installed?

Yes I am using display fusion. I will test it later and let you know. I didn’t even know that was a setting.

1 Like

Holy shit that was it. I hope the df guys fix this. That was DAMN infuriating. Especially since I couldn’t duplicate it other browsers.

1 Like

:tada::tada::tada::tada:
Very pleased to hear this. I’ll be sure to let other users know as well and try to reach out to the DF team and see if I can assist them in the process in any way.
Thanks for being patience @supergtt :slight_smile:

1 Like