Broken Twitter Website on Brave

I am writing to bring to your attention a problem that I have encountered while using Brave browser. The Twitter website is not functioning properly on Brave, and I have already reported the issue as a broken site. However, it appears that the issue has not been fixed yet.

I would like to inform you that the Twitter website is working perfectly fine on Google Chrome, which leads me to believe that this is an issue with Brave specifically. This has become a source of frustration for me, as I rely on the Twitter website for my personal and professional communication.

I understand that fixing technical issues can sometimes take time, but I wanted to express my disappointment that the issue has not been resolved yet. I am a loyal user of Brave browser and I have recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues, but this problem has made me question my recommendation.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. I would be grateful if you could provide an update on the status of the fix and an estimated timeline for when it will be completed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Have you tried in a private window yet?
If that works it’s probably some extension or bad cookies interfering.
Remove extensions and cookies to see if that helps.

Thank You, It’s working now.

Do mark as solution if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.