The discussion is about writing a complaint to Brave browser support regarding performance issues on Windows, specifically slowness and crashes, particularly when accessing Twitter. You haven't mentioned needing a title, but I can help craft one if you'd

Dear Brave Support,

I have been using the Brave browser for over 4 years and have recommended it to many friends and family. I have installed it on over 40 devices, including my own personal devices and those of my friends.

However, in the last two days, I, Khaled, have been experiencing significant problems with the Brave browser on Windows. The browser has become extremely slow and unresponsive, and it sometimes crashes completely. This is especially the case when I try to open the website X.com (Twitter).

I have tried a number of troubleshooting steps, including clearing my browsing data, disabling extensions, and reinstalling the browser. However, none of these solutions have resolved the issue.

I am very disappointed with the recent performance of the Brave browser on Windows. I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue and provide me with a solution as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I am forced to use a different browser for my everyday browsing needs.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Khaled

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.