Brave Window Automatically Closes After Enabling Flash

**Description of the issue: I have downloaded the newest version of flash player, Enabled flash on the specific window I need to use, and have the newest version of brave. Every time I enable flash on the specific window I need to use, the window closes after reloading.

**How can this issue be reproduced?

I do not have the capability of showing the specific site that this issue happens on, as it’s for a certification for a state license. Could it be that the website is using an outdated version of flash?

Expected result: A functioning web window.

Brave Version: Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

@jamesganey,
Thanks for reaching out.
Can you tell me the exact site/page you’re trying to enable Flash on when you encounter this behavior?

acadisportal.in.gov is as far as I can go without giving away personal information. The window itself is a flash based interactive presentation/test used to certify ems personnel in a certain type of training.

It would also be important to note that I have attempted to open this window in three different browsers, including Brave; The others being Chrome and Edge.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.