Brave Wallet with Ledger Nano X - Cannot send SOL

Description of the issue: Multiple attempts to send SOL using Brave Wallet with an imported Ledger Nano x wallet.

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation? New

How can this issue be reproduced? Yes, I have tried multiple times to send SOL and the result is the same error

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Brave is up to date

Version 1.44.101 Chromium: 106.0.5249.65 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: There is no errors showing in the SOL explorer. The transactions appear to be erroring on the Brave Wallet side before even interacting with SOL. Clicking on the three dots just shows an empty bubble.

@Mattches @hub Please look into this. thanks

Thanks I’m looking forward to a response.

I’d like to be able to at least find out what the error is. Can anyone help with some more troubleshooting steps?

Is there a way I can transfer the keys to another wallet?

Could you send us a screenshot of your confirmation panel when you sign the transaction? One of our devs thinks that you may have a queue of transactions in which the first transaction is stale (recent block hash has expired).

Yes – technically the keys are stored on the Ledger device and Brave never sees them, so you wouldn’t need to transfer them, but you can use your Ledger device (same accounts) with other wallets that support Ledger integration.

So I went slower on the confirmation panel. It said 1 of 2. Instead of just hitting confirm on the first one. I went to the second one and did that confirmation first. It then asked me to do the second confirmation and I approved that one.

Before this it was not asking me to confirm two transactions.

Once both were confirmed, I was able to send the transaction. Thank for the help and information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.