Brave translator language issues

Description of the issue:
Spanish does not appear as a language to Translate in the Translator, I usually do not use it since Brave Search by itself gives me results in Spanish, and it so happens that I searched for “Experimental QUIC protocol” and the result is all in English, normal since Chrome also occurs, and I give it to Translate and I find that Translates from English to English, and I look for the Spanish and it is not, I enter to Language settings and Spanish appears, but not available to Translate.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Translate to Spanish.
  2. The Spanish to translate does not appear.
  3. xd

Expected result:
Spanish is not available as a translation option.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.71.19 Chromium: 128.0.6613.40 (Build oficial) nightly (64 bits)
Additional Information:
I hope my question can be clarified, as I rarely use Google as a search engine. Is the Translator being updated? Are the languages being updated for readability? Does it happen only in Nightly? I don’t use any other browser other than Brave and Nightly specifically.

If possible you can ask for screenshots, and even add your own, it could be helpful.

@Sxmpra-T I Can you clarify whether I’m seeing this properly in you saying the browser’s translation doesn’t have Spanish or are you referring to Brave Search? I just checked and Spanish is on the list for the browser’s translation, as you can see below.

Then when I chose Spanish and told it to translate, you can see that everything here went to Spanish. This is true on Release, Beta, and Nightly.

1 Like

It was fixed after a few reboots hehe.

Screenshots of the moment, I could not record the screen. I come in now that I saw that it was solved, I was playing lol hehe

1 Like

It doesn’t come out in Spanish for me either.