Brave Tokens missing in Android Web Wallet

Tokens missing in Brave android web wallet. It shows all my payouts from before but no tokens when loading UI on top right of web wallet

1 Like

Same issue here. Shows all my previous claimed rewards but shows 0.0 reward balance.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issue reported above with brave browser version 1.8.93 (Android). My basic attention tokens have disappeared/are missing.

I haven’t uninstalled the browser, I’ve only allowed updates from the google playstore (which has never caused me to lose my entire balance before). I really hope I haven’t lost my BAT as there was about 140 of them!

I hope this can be fixed and that uphold can be integrated already! :neutral_face:

Brave Version: 1.8.93
Mobile Device details: Samsung Galaxy S8 - SM-G950F Build/PPR1.180610.011
Android version: 9

I am experiencing the same.

1 Like

no rewards on my android, only balance from march, from aprill all gone, on desktop they are not coming to my uphold… 10 days is pass since may 5th

These payments should be distributed next week – please see the following post:

Did you receive yours yet? I still haven’t.

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem here, and I still haven’t received anything…

Still haven’t received my missing balance of BAT, and there hasn’t been any updates.

Currently on brave version 1.8.112 :roll_eyes:

No admins or tech support are replying to any of my threads or replies either

I’m still experiencing this problem, over 100 BAT showing under grants but not adding up and only showing last month rewards. Now I can’t use the uphold wallet just added because it can’t add up what I have. Is this getting a fix?

Brave: 1.10.94
Phone: S10 android 10

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here. Has anyone from the Brave team indicated when or even if this will be fixed?

Brave: 1.10.94
Phone: Android 10, Pixel 3

1 Like

I’m also still experiencing the same problem, and there have been a few updates on the google play store, but has not fixed any of the issues we have all described here.

I’m having the same exact issue. About a years worth of rewards are missing for me. See screen shots.

I have had the same issue, support asked me to reply with my Brave internals and amount missing and I have heard nothing since. Just an email or reply saying they are sorting the issue would be something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.