Brave Shields not working at nxbrew.com

Hi I’m posting this in the hope of helping to the further development of this amazing ad blocker that comes with Brave Browser… (or maybe there is already a solution).

I’ve using Brve Shields since manifest v3 has been announced and with some tweaking I felt it was almost as good as Ublock Origin, but yesterday I went to https://nxbrew.com/ and got a lot of ads and pop ups… after closing the site I tried again with ublock origin and the extenson was able to block everything…

PD: i’m using agressive mode + some filters ( * Fanboy Annoyances List and uBlock Annoyances List (used with Fanboy Annoyances List)) but it still can’t block ads from this site… while u block origin can…

Hello @SkullStrife, thank you for bringing this to our attention. What kind of device and OS do you use? Have you updated to the latest brave version? Do you any other filter enabled?

By any chance are you using any kind of extension to block trackers and ads? If so, please try removing all of them or one by one to see which one might be causing the issue. if that resolves the issue. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.