Brave shields defaults Issue

By default I have disable both Script blocking & HTTPS Everywhere, the issue lies with “HTTPS Everywhere”, when ever I open a website this “Connections Encrypted” is still enable, the reason I disable this function is it cause DNS failures quiet regularly, and the websites themselves are loading up as incomplete, so by disabling this function the page loads correctly. Am i to assume that by disabling “HTTPS Everywhere” it also does Connections Encrypted as well?

@Redback,
Yes, disabling HTTPSE and encrypted connections are equivalent. With it enabled, Brave will upgrade to an encrypted connection whenever possible. Disabled, Brave will connect based on sites specifications.

Are you disabling Encrypted Connections in Settings --> Brave Shields Defaults or in the Shields panel in address bar?

You can ignore this non issue, it does disable as per say , had to clean the Clear browsing data before shutting the browser down twice for this to take effect.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.