Brave Rewards: Token Balance VS Progress Earning

Hi, I’m using Brave Version 1.40.105 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My wallet is verified and last year I withdrew some of my BAT token.
this year, I started to see that Token Balance is increasing only a fraction of BAT every month, while Progress Earning is increasing normally.

The quetions: when will i get all the progress earning if every month I get only 0.XX BAT
current condition:
Token Balance: 3.634
Progress Earning: 21.115

Please support.
Thank you.

Not sure which language yours is in, as in English it says “Estimated Earnings” instead of “Progress Earning,” assuming you’re talking Brave Rewards.

Just so you know, this had been an issue for a while and has been addressed. If you’re updated to the newest Brave Browser, 1.40+ you should see pay complete in this next payout.

1 Like

I mentioned that I am using 1.40.105 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (64-bit).
can i put the screenshot to show that it is ‘Progress Earning’?
balance

so, you are saying that next July, all the ‘Progress Earning’ will go to my token balance?

Yeah, it should. I’m also wondering why the language on yours is different than mine. It’s quite intriguing to me.

Oooh, never mind. I see now. They changed it on the New Tab page. So typically within Brave Rewards and all, you’d see it like below:

Full Page in brave://rewards:

Little Box That Opens If you Click little Triangle on Address Bar:
Mini rewards

So the two above is what I’m used to seeing and mentioned you should have seen the verbiage as such. But now I guess on New Tab page, we see like you mentioned:

New tab rewards

i don’t know either. is English (US) different than English?

oh yeah, the caption is different on the new tab screen than the brave rewards screen.

You say it should but this:

Thanks a lot for your response. I shall wait for next July payout.

4 bat more for 23 less ads… awesome…

i see some BATs are being paid. I think that’s the June reward? why not 20.995 BAT as shown on my 1st post??

Bah, replied to wrong person. But yeah, check out topic linked above, @otrebm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.