Brave rewards earning does not match (reset)

Description of the issue:
The BAT showing in brave rewards doesn’t match my earnings. I also have auto contribute off

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. claim rewards

Expected result:
I was expecting my rewards to be cummulated not reseted

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.3.113 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
I just claimed the brave rewards and my balance went from over 30 bat to 1.3 ?
I checked my other devices using the same wallet and they all went to 0 .
I also tried to do a wallet restore restore but the balance remains the same

2 Likes

This also just happened to me as well.
Currently have 0 bat but previously had over 100 bat

Brave is up to date

Version 1.3.113 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@Shuajosh @totomaze,
Do either of you have your wallets verified/linked with your Uphold accounts?

1 Like

I have tried verifying my wallet with uphold, however it would take me to uphold say I am verified but when I would click the triangle by the address bar it would still say “verify wallet” and none of my coins made it to uphold.

P.s. this did not happen at the same time that I verified with uphold. I tried verifying with uphold a few times the past few months and my Bat coin was unaffected in the brave wallet.

Thanks for the question.

No mine is still not verified/linked with uphold

@totomaze @Shuajosh,
It seems that you may be encountering this issue:

Please refer to the thread for more information on how to address the issue and submit a refund request should it be necessary.

2 Likes

@Mattches
Hi I sent an email to refunds@brave.com last week but no response.
Should I do something else ?

I also am waiting on a reply, almost 2 plus weeks for me. Any support out there still? thanks!

Going on 3 weeks not. No reply. Any help from the forum??

We get thousands of emails every month and sometimes the ticket queue can get backed up. We appreciate your patience as we work through our backlog – we will get to your requests as soon as possible.
Thank you.

2 Likes

me to !!! had over 100 bat

I got a payment on the 6th of March with the message December, but I guess it was the February earning. I thought it was my missing BAT coming back. I think I ll have to wait a bit more for the missing BAT :slight_smile:

@Mattches what will be the message attached to the transaction for the missing bat refund ?

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.