Brave rewards shows 61.1 BAT, but Uphold only shows 33.87

As stated in the title: Brave rewards shows 61.1 BAT, but Uphold only shows 33.87.

It should have updated on the 5th, making my balance usable, but instead I only got the 33.87. This is the second time i’ve ran into trouble using brave, as before my browser auto contributed automatically after an update in January, even though I always have it set to disabled. Why am I unable to access these tokens that i’ve earned?

Hi there, see this thread for more info about late/incomplete payouts. Your account likely falls into one of the two scenarios mentioned here: Some common solutions for late/incomplete payouts

Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion. We’re happy to answer any further questions!

Hey, they don’t fall into either of those categories?

So its been yet another payment, and I still haven’t received the BAT. I was owed BAT from when they randomly made my browser auto-contribute for no reason, and it gave all my BAT away to my uni website. How is this being ignored?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.