Brave Rewards not counting as Viewed and only Clicked despite interacting with ad and webpage

I have been viewing ads, even applied for something on a site, and Brave rewards often counts it simply as “Clicked” and not “viewed” and rewarding me the brave BAT. Please advise!

2 Likes

[details=“Summary”]
This text will be hidden
[/details][poll type=number results=on_vote min=1 max=20 step=1 groups=admins,staff,GuardianTeam,trust_level_0]
[/poll]

1 Like

Same issue as yours even tho I view the ads I won’t get any BAT

1 Like

@csbny22, by default the ads are “viewed” immediately after the notification appears and changes to “clicked” when you click on them, there’s not a significant difference between the two options, for you to get paid you only need to “view” the ad

2 Likes

There is no evidence of this that you are paid for both, actually quite the contrary as this was never addressed and answered by a Brave employee in this forum (What is the difference of 'viewed' and 'clicked' ads) Also there is guidance that you only are paid for viewed (https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ) in which it states “Users are rewarded for viewing ad notifications as they appear in Brave. Users are not rewarded for clicking on ads.” This is our issue, that we are viewing these ads but hardly ever being considered as “viewed” in order to receive the reward.

@Asad…Please advise on why we are experiencing this and how to proceed with getting earned rewards. Thank you for your time and consideration!

why is that an issue? the moment the ad appears it is counted as “viewed” and the bat added, you don’t need to click the ad to view it if that is not happening to you then there is a problem with your wallet/brave installation.

have you contacted steeven?

[details=“Summary”]
This text will be hidden
[/details][poll type=number results=on_vote min=1 max=20 step=1 groups=admins,staff,GuardianTeam,trust_level_0]
[/poll]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.