Brave rewards disapperaed

Hello there i used brave as my default browser for a year now . I was having around 30 tokens as reward. I am using iphone x and when i updated my browser this week all my rewards disappeared. Help me getting them back please . Thanks in advance

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

2 Likes

Brave Rewards no longer available for iOS users. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052811072-How-do-I-use-the-one-time-transfer-to-move-BAT-from-iOS-to-Desktop-

I tried everything . Firstly, all my tokens from a year vanished, does not show up in iphone app. I thought it might come into my mac after installing. It shows me message all the time “brave server not responding try in a moment” . I tried hundred times with no success. Please help me getting my rewards back

@Gurusekhon12,
Are you still seeing the server error in Brave Rewards on your iPhone?

No i cant see server error now. Because i update my app on iphone thought that might be the problem… now in updated app i cant see any rewards … how can i get them back?

This is due to the December 10th update and our changes to the system to comply with Apple iOS guidelines. Please see the official announcement here for more information:

How can i get my bat tokens please let me know .

Gurwinder sekhon

@Gurusekhon12,
If you read the article, you’ll note that you can perform a one-time transfer of your BAT from your iOS device to a desktop PC using the following guide:

On my iphone screen it says ‘brave rewards payout are temporarily unavailable on this device

On my mac pro it says ‘brave reward server did not respond’ when i tried to scan qr code… it was the same message when i tried to move bat tokens to my pc brave browser… please help me to get my bat tokens back

Gurwinder sekhon

1 Like

Its showing me connection error again and again . Its been over month now asking about this . No satisfactory response from brave support. Where is your transparency. I am going to uninstall this . Thanks for nothing

Gurwinder sekhon

@Gurusekhon12,
This has become a known issue the team is addressing currently. If you haven’t uninstalled yet, some basic info about your Brave Rewards setup could help as well.

1 Like

Is it a joke or something . Things you guys telling me to do i have done hundred times with no success … i have used this browser from beginning i want my rewards back. Thats how you deal with your community . Hav’t used any other browser from 2 years
Gurwinder sekhon

@Gurusekhon12,
I’m very sorry you feel that way. We appreciate your support. Can you please send a DM to @steeven with your wallet payment ID for both your iOS device and your mac device? You can find it on your brave://rewards-internals page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.