Missing brave rewards after communication about iOS devices

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Hello I have accumulated about 90 brave reward tokens over a period of about a year and I can’t see where my tokens went. It used to ask me to deposit my tokens because I think my wallet was full at some point. I remember not being able to access them after Brave released a statement about not being able to receive ad payments from iOS for some reason.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I can no longer see my accumulated coins
  2. I don’t see my ad earnings on mobile browser

Expected result:
I would love to receive my earned bat tokens and help enabling my browser to continue receiving rewards as before.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

@ajulo92,
Yes, the change in your Rewards is due to the December 10th update and our changes to the system to comply with Apple iOS guidelines. Please see the official announcement here for more information:

Note that you are able to perform a one-time transfer of your BAT on iOS to a Brave wallet on a desktop device:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.