BAT Tokens no longer showing up

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Hello! My Brave app updated on my iphone and I noticed when I click the icon for Brave rewards I can no longer see my BAT Tokens I have earned. It also doesn’t show me where I can claim my new BAT Tokens. Am I missing something? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, you missed something. Support article https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052811072-How-do-I-use-the-one-time-transfer-to-move-BAT-from-iOS-to-Desktop-

1 Like

Will I continue to earn rewards through iOS? and it will be synced with the desktop?

No. Brave Rewards is no longer available for iOS users. The article I shared above is a steps to move your existing BAT from iOS to desktop.

Thank you!! So rewards can now only be earned through the desktop version?

Thanks!

You still able to earn BAT from desktop and Android. The recent changes only affect iOS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.