Brave rewards disappeared - October 2022

For the second time in the past 6 months, my Brave rewards have disappeared.

There is no “x amount is due in 5 days” message or anything like that. They are just gone.

Funnily enough, like last time, the rewards were going to be quite high.

Anyone else experienced this?

Windows 11. Brave version
Version 1.45.116 Chromium: 107.0.5304.91 (Official Build) (64-bit)

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

What date did you verify your wallet? I didnt - I am not KYC-ing for a forced wallet

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I’m from Turkey and this happened to me too. Brave moderators please help me.

Same issue here but what happened to me is that I actually had that “you will get x bat in 7 days” message so there was no problem at first. But that message disappeared in such a short time and now i lost all the bats. Really weird.

Edit: I just noticed that it is also rolled over next month. Idk why this happens.

The amount of reward i got in this month is quite higher compared when i started back february. Its around 10.5 BAT and like you it also disappeared suddenly and i didnt really notice right now. I hop they could fix it up soon. I’m just worried since i forgot to manually list down what i got in the notepad which i always do whenever the end of the month comes.

it also resets the earnings to 0

Same here. My rewards disappeared as well … @Evan123 could you please assist us? Thank you

Edit: I just checked under “your brave rewards” again and now it shows 7 days for my October rewards to arrive. Maybe it shows for you too?

1 Like

I would suggest restarting Brave, for me, last night it wasn’t showing the amount you’ll receive. I checked this morning and it does show me that 'your x BAT will arrive in 7 days.
Check if it does for you as well. Do revert back.

2 Likes

I just restarted my laptop and started Brave. It asked to restore the previous pages, but I didn’t.

Anyway, it is now showing the text “Your xxxx BAT will arrive in 7 days”. So it is looking good!

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Yes, it does now, thanks!

1 Like

I had 1 day left remaining last night and today text is gone and so is all the BAT. Checked the other computers and they are all the same too, any BAT that was ready to claim as gone. I’m in the UK, so I’m in a supported region it’s not just a single browser, this is 4 browsers on separate machines and none are connected to a external wallet.

I’ll take that the BAT is gone and me posting in here will be like shouting into the wind.

Update Guess I was wrong, seems to corrected its self and was able to claim rewardss.

same for me, I’m tempted to go ahead and file a ticket now even though payouts are technically still pending.

edit: status message has shown up now, hopefully will payout properly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.