Brave rewards Claim

Hello team, I don’t can claim my rewards. It’s loading and loading an I don’t can claim.

I use a Huawei p40 pro
The newest brave update

Hello @Rene92, thank you for reaching us out. Are you getting any error message? Could you please share a screenshot so we an better assist you with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

It’s loading but it’s. Don’t claiming :frowning:

2 Likes

Just to confirm does your device pass Safetynet? You can test here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US

Thank you

Huawei P40 don’t have googel services… But I want my rewards… When I sync it with my PC can I get my rewards claimed on PC?

Pleas admin’s help me I like the browser and use then but want to claim my rewards

1 Like

You haven’t mentioned whether you have claimed rewards before or not!

No I don’t claimed any rewards

3 Likes

you should read it

I don’t remember whether it has been fixed or not.

1 Like

I sync my mobile brave with my windows. Brave can I claim my rewards on windows? What I get with my mobile phone

2 Likes

my problame is same to Rene92 too, i can’t to claim my rewards, so. mybe sameone can help me. thanks

1 Like

Admin’s? Mods?

Can u pls help us now…

here it says my rewards haven’t arrived yet. Even though the website says that the uphold rewards are all complete, I didn’t receive anything.

Force close the app and clear tge cache works everytime. Hope this helps if so drop me some
xrp

rMdG3ju8pgyVh29ELPWaDuA74CpWW6Fxns

Does anyone know how to submit a ticket? I am not sure why it’s so difficult to find out how.

You can submit here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Your phone will need to pass Android SafetyNet in order to claim your earnings.

My. Phone doesn’t have android… It’s a Huawei P40 Pro… We need a other way to fix this error, I use brave I. Earn bat so I need a way to get the rewards

So the support don’t can help me… Without googel I don’t can claim rewards this is not okay brave support team…

Do the support help me? Or want the support only earn money? I want claim my rewards!! I use the browser all time for rewards!! So fix the error and give me my rewards!!