Brave reward is just for namesake

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked: yes

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
NO

**Are you in a supported region
yes (India)

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing
I have stopped receiving ad and the counter has reset iself tried every troubleshooting method

What OS/Brave version are you using?
Brave 1.14.86
Os Android 10

1 Like

for the counter reset part of your question that’s expected each month the ad notifications received this month reset to 0

not sure what the cause of your other issue

I’m also experiencing the same issue. Hope the team will resolve the issue soon

@satish_chandra1 @justsomeone1 Received one ad just now but it was not added i don’t know what’s the reason but i think developers do this to irritate us then why to have nightly & beta app

@Jacktsaz
there currently issue related to the counter and that ads does not count and also the bat estimated counter does not change and they working into it
around week ago many report that and they working into it

some see it start working with them including me and other still suffer from the issue

just to clear things they still did not said it got fixed but they working into it so maybe they fix some of it and still working in the the other parts as it could be related to many reason or bugs

so do not worry about that they working into it and have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.