Brave removes my google account everytime i close/open the browser

Description of the issue: Brave removes my google account everytime i close/open the browser
**How can this issue be reproduced? **

1. Exiting Brave Browser
    2.Opening Brave Browser
  2. I should be logged in automatically but instead i see the sign in page or the sign in button on youtube.

Expected result: Account should be signed in even after opening and closing the browser

**Brave Version( check About Brave): v1.50.114 **

**Additional Information: i tried most of the stuff i saw on here related to my issue (making a new profile , checking if i have anything on the clear on exit tab , etc. , i had no problems until yesterday night **

Welcome to the forum.

The issue you’re having is effectively the same as the one being currently discussed in this thread: Log in info not staying upon restart

That is still ongoing and may or may not end up being the same root cause as what you’re seeing, but most likely the suggestions already covered there will be the same for your situation; so I recommend first reading thru that thread and trying some of the advice there, and let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.