Brave regional block in Turkey

Briefly describe your issue:
Good day, officials. I live in Turkey and regularly use brave. However, I can’t access the rewards because there is a regional block on brave. Can you tell me when this regional block will be lifted?
I wish you a good day

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 - 1.44.101 Chromium: 106.0.5249.65

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
I do not know

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I am using a computer

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

No one knows for sure. It could be weeks/months/years or never.
Brave is hoping to get most workable regions back by the end of this year so maybe till then…not sure

So what about these contracting BATs, where do they come from? It says that it will be directed to your account within 7 days, but there is a problem, I do not know where it came from or it does not appear where it accumulates? If it doesn’t go uphold, where does it accumulate?
In addition, why is a large group of people punished for doing some illegal work?

It accumulates in the Browser rewards wallet

Can you elaborate, I’m not sure I understand.

If I’m not mistaken, different accounts were opened with stolen identities and they were closed because extra BAT was used over these accounts. However, in this case, those who do not do this, that is, those who are not illegal, pay the price for it. In addition to this, where do these BATs we mean accumulate?

You get those BATs in the Brave Rewards wallet. You get a claim button when payments for Unverified wallets starts each month

You need to keep Brave running so the rewards reconciliate at their end.

I’ll suggest you to raise a ticket. Raise one here.

There’s some issue with the installation or your hardware. Normally when I keep brave active, I receive 80 - 90% of the rewards. In your case it seems to be pretty reversed. So as suggested by me earliest, contact Brave’s team directly. Also keep this in mind, whenever something related to BATs/rewards it’s better to raise a ticket directly and then share the ticket id here so when someone from the team sees your post, they pull out your ticket and solve it soon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.