Brave random crashes

Continuing the discussion from Brave randomly crashes:

I have the same issue while on YouTube , it either completely crash, or i get the “awe snap, something went wrong when loading” window

I tried to turn on the brace reward since it was on YouTube and maybe it was went it was trying to load an add and i cleaned my cache.

Anyone has any idea what might be causing thing ?

1 Like

Not just youtube, I was on whatsapp web and it crashed. And it also crashed while I tried to reply the first time. I haven’t got that “awe snap, something went wrong when loading” window. It just closes for me, without any error message.

1 Like

Hello @Bacon_soup

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Can you please go to brave://crashes and

• if you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> brave shields and privacy --> Automatically send diagnostic reports), please respond back here with the crash report ID
  • If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.